We are excited to be exhibiting at the AELP Spring Conference at BMA House, London on Wednesday, 2 May 2018.
As the leading sector trade association, AELP offers advice and help with the evolving challenges faced by its members.Â This AELP Colleges Spring Summit will focus on:
- Updates from DfE/IfA in regards policy development specifically of interest for GFECs, including T-Levels, Study Programme and 16-19 provision
- Updates on the latest AEB devolution position
- Updates and discussion on current apprenticeship funding, the wider reforms and what lies ahead in regards contracting, funding and rules
- Challenges facing the GFEC sector in regards to quality of provision and inspection
- Examples of effective collaboration between GFECs and ITPs
- An opportunity to feed in your key challenges and concerns to help define AELP policy position in regards lobbying priorities.
With extensive experience in this sector, MWS Technology will be demonstrating the latest updates to Aptem, the UK’s most extensive apprenticeship delivery platform. Aptem has already proven to be transformational technology for many of our apprenticeshipÂ provider clients.
Aptem helps colleges manage and massively simplify the paperwork, compliance and delivery of T-Levels, study programmes, traineeships, apprenticeships and AEB.
- The employer CRM enables you to track and focus your sales processes (placements or apprenticeships) with employers and capture opportunities. You can create employer paperwork, including digital signatures, and ensure completion and compliance.
- Aptem has talent pool and recruitment functionality so you can enable a smooth journey from being a student to securing an apprenticeship.
- Successful applicants pass seamlessly into Aptemâ€™s remote paperless onboarding with electronic signatures.
- Aptemâ€™s integrated eLearning, eAssessment and ePortfolio facilitate learning delivery with the automated capture of evidence of learning.
- An ILR funding file is created that can either be submitted directly to the hub or imported into your college funding platform.
- With Aptem you get seamless data flows, the elimination of paperwork, no double-keying of information, real-time insight into performance of your various programmes and efficient delivery â€“ and you get all of this either standalone or integrated with other college systems.
- Meanwhile, Aptem is easy for learners to use and your employers get a login from where they can see the progress of all student placements and apprenticeships.
End-to-end technology means efficiency.
Find out more
Please contact us or visit us on our summit standÂ to test drive Aptem yourself and discuss how our technology can help you to meet compliance requirements and at the same time increase quality and reduce costs.
Click here for summit bookings.