When Ofsted come to inspect they will be looking at the breadth of quality in your study programmes provision and employability is an important component. They will want to see rigorous systems in place and to inspect:
- how you provide work experience to all learners;
- the ways in which each and every learner develops employability skills;
- progression into employment / apprenticeships;
- whether learners undertake high quality non-qualification activities and work experience that are relevant to their study programmes and with high attendance rates;
- the extent to which learners make substantial and sustained progress from their starting points.